Brook 3 years old
A 3 years old boy who sustained a 25% flame burn injury when part of the house burn down. The accident happened when gasoline exploded inside the house. A 4 weeks old newborn baby died. The father of the child got burn on both legs. He is admitted to Hosaina Hospital (where there is no one that can operate burns). The mother is at MCM together with her child. They have 4 other children left in Hosaina who are taken care of by neighbours.
The little boys name is Brook. We plan to operate him on Wednesday to cover half of the burned area. The second operation will be done 2 weeks later.
I attach a few photos of Brook and his mother.